1. Would the Cards trade a bullpen arm for minor league players-Gallegos for high upside players.
Probably not. Doesn't make much sense at this point.
2. What’s up with Tommy Parsons?
He throws strikes. Made strong impression in spring training. Not on 40 man.
3. Will Knizer ever start again this year?
4. Is Jon Gray a possible trade target?
The Cardinals wish. So they'll try.
5. Will Lane Thomas get another shot?
6. What isn’t Andrew Miller used in high leverage situations?
He has been. In chase situations. He's had a very interesting role in the past month, and he's pitched well in it. The Cardinals needed that close/trailing pitcher, and he's been the answer when so many others struggled in that spot.
7. How is Justin Williams doing in the minors?
He's had his struggles.
8. Should Edman get another shot at lead off? Carlson doesn’t look like the answer.
Perhaps. The Cardinals need to find an answer here, too, though it's less urgent than the rotation. Siding with matchups makes a lot of sense, as Shildt has done recently.
9. Is there anyone in the high minors that we should know about but don’t?
I'm not sure who you do and don't know, honestly. It's a hard question for me to answer without a better understanding of how much you pay attention the minors. Judging by the questions in this chat, the readers have a good feel for the minors, down to the entire rosters of the upper levels. Don't get prospect fatigue on Perez and Plummer. Now is not the time. They're rising.
10. Should Goldschmidt bar behind Arenado given his hot streak?
Nah. I don't think that would help or change much.